WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT & HOW DOES IT WORK
- OpsAlerts incorporates the Technology cornerstones of Business Service and Application success: Full stack and data driven Monitoring and Observability, AIOPs, and Automation. This ensures they are highly performing, available and provide great CX, whilst reducing operational costs.
- Leveraging the transformative capabilities of IBM’s latest Machine Learning, AI analytics and monitoring technology, OpsAlerts monitors and analyses millions of alerts from across local, cloud and hybrid environments into a small number of actionable problems.
- OpsAlerts includes 3 Managed Service options which can be deployed On Prem or in the Cloud and allows the flexibility for the solution to be fully purchased or rented.
- It provides a UK Service Desk, a full Patching and Upgrade service, 24/7 call out, SLAs, SD Performance Reporting, Service Health Dashboards, proactive mangement and continuous Service improvements.
- Improve response time to IT and Network infrastructure issues by up to 95%!
- Reduce number of events presented to your operators by 75%!
- The architecture can either be provided traditionally or containerised
- Your staff can concentrate on their main roles
- There are no concerns that your trained resource will leave or go on holiday
- Because we are experts we can maximise the ROI of your solution
- There are no expensive training requirements
- Total Cost of Ownership is lowered when compared to running an in-house service
OpsAlerts AIOps uses IBM's Watson technology to analyse and correlate disparate data across your toolchain to derive hidden insights and help you identify incident root causes faster.
OpsAlerts Monitoring and Observability
OpsAlerts uses Instana and SevOne to provide Enterprise Observability, APM and NPM, delivering the context needed to take intelligent actions about your application and network’s performance.
OpsAlerts ARM uses IBM Turbonomic Application Resource Management (ARM) to intelligently automate, scale workloads, and reduce resource waste.
Our solutions are quick to deploy which ensures a rapid Proof of Value. In many cases there is no coding and configuration, simply deploy, discover and the tool will do the rest.
UK Support Staff
Our UK support team will manage the support, maintenance and upgrades of your environments and ensure that you use of all the functionality to receive a rapid ROI.
End to End Integration
OpsAlerts can fully integrate into your current tools and processes so that you can integrate directly in to your Service Desk, ChatOps and DevOps tooling.
Rent or Buy
The software can be rented or bought permannetntly alongside a tailored support service.
OpsAlerts can either be provided traditionally or in the cloud
Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact (TEI) study