Consolidate events from your on premises monitoring tools into a modern, easy to use event management and analytics solution in the cloud.
OpsAlerts is Orb Datas first of its kind Critical Event Management Solution.
OpsAlerts (IBM® Netcool® Operations Insight (NOI) as a Service) empowers your IT operations to use real-time and historical analytics to identify, isolate and resolve problems before they impact your business. Powered by IBM Tivoli® Netcool/OMNIbus and the transformative capabilities of cognitive analytics, it consolidates millions of alerts from across local, cloud and hybrid environments into a small number of actionable problems.
How does it work
Ops Alerts is A Managed Service solution developed by Orb Data, built on IBM Cloud Real-time event analytics to our clients, including, health dashboards, message catalogue, maintenance management and out the box service desk integration.
- Event management in the cloud
- Built on IBM Bluemix
- View Events with a real-time Event dashboard
- Optional Integration with Service Now
- Real-time Event Analytics
- Event Reports powered by IBM® Cognos®
- Integrate your alerts into a Message Catalogue
How could it benefit my organization
- Improving response time to IT and Network infrastructure issues by up to 95%
- Reducing number of events presented to your operators by 75%
- 75% less time spent performing event analysis
- 50% reduction in repeating events
- Reduce number of generated incidents by 50%
- 30% improvements in MTTR to resolve Network problems
- OpsAlerts is able to integrates out the box to numerous monitoring and ITSM systems
- The architecture can either be provided traditionally or containerised
Built on Softlayer/Bluemix
SoftLayer gives you the highest performing cloud infrastructure available. The Softlayer global network boasts more than 2,000Gbps of connectivity between data centers and network points of presence (PoPs). These locations each have multiple 10Gbps transit connections as well as peering links to additional service providers and access networks.