Take an open cloud approach to manage devices and secure user behavior
Powered by AI and analytics and integrated with your existing IT infrastructure, IBM Security MaaS360® with Watson™ simplifies and accelerates support of a diverse and complex endpoint and mobile environment.
Windows 10, macOS and Chrome OS drive the need for a modern, API-based management approach. MaaS360 co-exists with client management tools (CMTs) that help consolidate tools, reduce total cost of ownership (TCO), and provide a seamless transition to unified endpoint management (UEM).
Beyond management, threats continue to target the very users and devices that UEM intends to defend. MaaS360 secures and contains data accessed by users, keeping corporate apps and content separated while allowing for easy removal and access revocation. Native identity management ensures authorized users access only appropriate resources, and integrated threat defense proactively shields corporate data.
Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) instantly at no cost
Experience MaaS360 free for 30 days and get complete access to its features and functionality.
AI meets unified endpoint management (UEM)
UEM delivers IT & Security leaders the technology needed to manage and secure smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, wearables, and the Internet of Things (IoT). With Watson™, MaaS360 is the only platform that delivers an AI approach to UEM to enable endpoints, end users, and everything in between — including apps, content, and data.
Secure devices, users and data
Protect corporate data and uphold compliance with industry regulations through containment plus threat, identity and patch-management capabilities.
Manage endpoints with AI
Discover endpoint vulnerabilities, uncover new opportunities, and align with industry best practices using the industry’s first and only AI approach to UEM.
Mobile Application Management
MaaS360 simplifies mobile application management by delivering an easy-to-use enterprise app catalog with full security & operational lifecycle management of apps.
- Enterprise Application Catalog – An intuitive, customizable enterprise app catalog for iOS & Android devices.
- Mobile Application Lifecycle Management – A platform to distribute, update, manage & secure both public & enterprise mobile apps.
- MaaS360 Mobile Application Security – A mobile application container for enterprise apps with full security management.
- Mobile Application Compliance & Enforcement – Security policies to blacklist, whitelist & require apps. Automated enforcement rules to alert administrators, block email, restrict network resources & perform remote wipes.
- MaaS360 App Cloud – An option to host & distribute your enterprise mobile apps on a globally optimized app distribution network.
- Volume Purchase Program – Support for bulk app licenses for employees.
MaaS360 simplifies mobile application management by delivering an easy-to-use enterprise app catalog with full security and operational lifecycle management of apps across mobile device platforms.
MaaS360 also supports the ability to define a “white list” of applications (or apps) that are allowed on the device. This means that rather than keeping a list of all the thousands of apps that a customer may not want on the employee’s devices they only need to define the list that are acceptable to the corporate policy. Any app that is installed without authorisation can be flagged to both employee and company.
The MaaS360 Compliance Engine achieves two important goals: it ensures that all mobile devices are in compliance with policies and it moves any devices in violation into a restricted policy until remediated.
Continuous Monitoring Checklist:
- Enforce Device Management
- Minimum OS Version
- Remote Wipe Compliance
- Jailbreak/Root Detection
- Encryption Compliance
- Application Runs (Restricted/Required)
- SIM Change
- Roaming State Change
Available Actions List:
- Alert User and Administrator
- Block Email Access
- Restrict Device (Email, Wi-Fi, VPN)
- Wipe Device
The MaaS360 Compliance Engine proactively solves common use cases, allowing IT to streamline resources and focus on strategic goals.
Safeguard Enterprise Data
The flexibility and connectivity that mobility brings can make an organisation more agile and responsive but these benefits can also bring security risks. Portable devices can be lost, stolen or damaged and therefore the protection of these mobile devices as they access your sensitive systems is vital. Orb Data’s MSP Mobile Portal enables you to:
- Detect security threats such as rooted or jail-broken devices
- Wipe or lock a device when it is lost or stolen
- Configure and enforce password policies, camera use and iOS specifics such as iCloud and Facetime
- Enforce a global HTTP proxy
- Automatic identification of noncompliant devices
- Control non-compliance by issuing user notifications or deprovisioning devices
- Protect enterprise apps with full containerization
- Increase employee productivity and satisfaction
- Centrally manage mobile apps with web-based console
- Safely and securely support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Reduce risk of sensitive data leakage
- Enforce on-device access control and compliance with policies and regulations
- Perform selective wipe on app catalog and managed apps
- Use granular administrative controls and interactive, graphical reports
- Reduce network load and increase app performance and scalability